| Position looking for:|| Admin. Dept|
|Desirable Qualification: ||Graduate or Post graduate with an experience in office management|
|Skills Required: || |
- Graduate or Post graduate with an experience in office management,
- Good communication skills, proficiency in English, Hindi and Kannada.
- Well versed with computer, telephone operation
Responsibilities to be handled and experience if any :
Attending the existing parents with respect of queries about their children studying with us. Helping them in answering their confusions with regard to their children. Attending the new parents with regard to the admission, and the other visitors such as publishers, salesmen, resource persons, school guests etc.
- Admission Inquiry – Issuing brochures and explaining the process for admission, briefing the parents about School and fees structure & maintaining accounts, allotting dates for Interviews & interacting with parents.
- Conducting Entrance Tests in absence of the Admission Coordinator
- Attending to office correspondence i.e. drafting and framing of letters and circulars.
- Maintaining of important documents and files.
- Assisting the Management with the day to day to activities.
- Print orders of letter heads, certificates, marks card, etc.
- Coordinating between all the Heads of the Institution.
- Managing of files, Teachers Service Records, original marks cards etc.
- Attending to phone calls & communicating to Heads, Teachers & Students
- Advertisement for appointment of Teachers & the subsequent interview procedure.
- Managing photo albums, sorting the photos periodically happened during school functions,
- Maintaining the keys whichever is handed over to the in charge of the office keys.
- Making Study certificates as and when required.
Kindly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org