Parents Day celebration
Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional and forgiving.” We Aradhana Academy celebrated Parents day on 27th August, 2022 to celebrate their parenthood. We took this opportunity to express our love and make them feel special by engaging them in different activities.
Teachers Day celebration
On 5th September 2022, Aradhana Academy organized Teachers’ Day celebration on the birthday of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, former president of our country and a visionary educatorto appreciate the role played by teachers in the life of students–the leaders of tomorrow.
75th INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATION
Freedom in mind, faith in heart, memories in the soul. Let's salute the nation with spirit and gratitude in our hearts.
Van mahotsav special assembly (2022-2023) - July 5th, 2022.
Van mahotsav is an annual tree planting movement in India which initially began in 1950. The name Van mahotsav means the festival of trees. It has gained significant importance every year. Millions of saplings are planted across India in observation of van Mahotsav.
Van Mahotsav is celebrated is all throughout the India on July-5th .Special assembly was conducted in ARADHANA SCHOOL on July 5th heading Sr. Siji, Sr. Molly and Sr. Shainy. Series of events which was conducted on this day are as fallows.
- Van Mahotsav program started with our school prayer and followed by a prayer song by choir group.
- Speech was given on the introduction and importance of Van Mahotsav, why it is celebrated and how it was carried forward by great leaders and their achievements on plantation of trees.
- Wonderful thematic performance by primary children of grade 1about importance of trees.
- Melodious song sung by the Choir group HEAL THE WORLD which created pleasant atmosphere how the greenery heal the world.
- Primary child has explained about green warriors who helped in nurturing the nature.
- Clear presentation given through skit by grade 4 on Chipko movement (The Chipko movement was a forest conservation movement which was originated in the year 1973 in India),this event would create some awareness among the students the importance of saving forests.
- A clear awareness of planting trees is created with a great act by primary students.
- Price distribution done by the Sr.SiJi, Sr.Molly, Sr.Shainy for the winners of public speaking on the topic van mahotsav.
- The program van mahotsav is concluded with vote of thanks by thanking everyone and school anthem. Thank you.
The investiture ceremony of Aradhana academy for the academic year 2022-2023 started with band set in a special way at the school ground. The event was presided over by the chief guest Mr. Antony Raju. The investiture ceremony signifies the reliance and confidence that the school elected members will follow. Cabinet members pledged to bestow their duties to the best of their abilities. We believe that the child centric approach will frame a responsible citizen. The ceremony was held with lots of zeal and zest.
The elected leaders were conferred with badges and sashes by Honorable chief guest Mr. Antony Raju, Our beloved Principal Sr.Siji, Vice Principal Sr. Moly, and Administrative Sr. Shiny. The students took the pledge to hold the school motto in high esteem. The chief guest and our reverence Sisters congratulated the leaders and advised them to be impartial and honest in discharging their duties and also advised them to be role models and lead by the example of godly wisdom. The ceremony concluded with the school Anthem.
ENVIRONMENT DAY CELEBRATION 2022
Sooner or later, we will have to recognize that the earth has rights too, to live without pollution. What mankind must know is that human beings cannot live without Mother Earth, but the planet can live without humans.
“The world is not to be put in order. The world is in order. It is for us to put ourselves in unison with this order.”- Henry Miller.
World Environment Day on 5 June is the biggest international day for the environment. Led by the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) and held annually since 1973. The event has grown to be the largest global platform for environmental outreach, with millions of people from across the world engaging to protect the planet. In Aradhana Academy, the Environmental Day celebration has always been an educational and awareness program for our children to save and protect our environment. The morning celebration was started with a welcome speech followed by a prayer song by the school choir. Planting of saplings by our Principal Sr. Siji, Vice Principal Sr. Moly, Counsellor Sr. Mary, Treasurer Sr. Regina. The students exhibited various forms related to our nature in the form of Fancy dresses in Grade 1-4. Speech about the environment by the students of Grade 5. The students of Grade 6 presented a song dedicated to the environment and realization about saving our nature. The students of Grade 7, prepared and displayed posters creating awareness of preserving and protecting our mother earth. The students from classes 8, 9, and 10 presented a Mime show and illustrated the message to Save a tree, Save water, Save Soil, and Avoid Air pollution was successfully delivered to the audience.
We have Only One Earth. Let's take care of it.