Admissions - Procedure
ADMISSIONS – 2018-19
SCIENCE : (**)
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology (PCMB).
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science (PCMC).
- Computer Science, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy (CEBA).
ADMISSIONS PROCEDURE :
Our admissions procedure is simple,systematic and structured.
- There will be an entrance test for all students.
- Students should be registered for Entrance Test. Registration form may be obtained on payment of Rs.500/-at the office. The Marks sheet of the Preparatory Examination of Class X should be produced.
- Students to attend the Entrance Test on the stipulated date.
- Result of the Entrance Test will be given after a week of the entrance test.
- Selected students to pay a token fee of Rs.5,000/-, which is not refundable.
- Seats will be confirmed only on successful completion of the Board Examination. The students need to produce the Attested Copy of the Board Exam Marks sheet, as soon as the results are announced. The first instalment of fees needs to be paid within a week after the seat is confirmed.
- Parents/Guardians will be responsible for the timely Payment of fees and behaviour and regularity of the child.
- In the event that the initial payment of fees is not paid within the stipulated date, the seat is liable to be forfeited.
- The decision of the Management is final.
- Parents are advised to approach the College directly and not through outside agents.
Eligibility Criteria for Entrance Test:
- Students should have procured atleast 50% in the Preparatory Examination.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS : ARADHANA PU COLLEGE
1. When was the Aradhana PU College established
- Aradhana PU college was established in 2011.
2. What are the courses offered by the college?
SCIENCE : Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology (PCMB).
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science ( PCMC ).
- COMMERCE : Commerce, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy (CEBA).
3. How are you different from other Colleges
- We have tied up with MGTL Score High Pvt. Ltd. for imparting coaching for various Entrance tests like CET,NEET, etc fromI PUC onwards is being imparted in the College for Science students.
- Secondly, we provide remedial classes for students who need extra attention. This is done for students from both the streams.
4. What is the USP of the College?
- While parents feel that their children have grown up and would take up their own responsibility in terms of behaviour and academics after they pass out of Class X, we feel that this is the most crucial period when the students need personal attention, whether academically or otherwise.
- Hence a friendly and a homely environment is given to students so they don’t lose focus on the academics.
5. Is transport facility provided for College students?
- Yes, transport facility is provided for College students.
6. Are there any extra curricular activities for the college students?
- Yes, students do have time for sports and other extra curricular activities.
7. Are the parents kept in the loop regarding the academic progress?
- Various weekly, monthly tests are conducted and the marks are reported to the parents. If the student needs any extra attention, then remedial classes will be recommended for the student.