Admissions - Procedure
ADMISSIONS – 2021-2022
I PU and II PU (Science and Commerce)
1st Oct 2020
For more details : aradhana.edchemy.com.
SCIENCE : (**)
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology (PCMB).
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science (PCMC).
- Computer Science, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy (CEBA).
ADMISSIONS PROCEDURE :
Our admissions procedure is simple,systematic and structured.
- Registration fees is 700.
- Parents can login to aradhana.edchemy.com and do the online registration.
- Fees to be paid in 2 instalments as per the mentioned due date in the admission letter. No token amount.
- Documents to be submitted as mentioned below
A. X-Marks card,
B. TC original with the mention of DISE CODE of School and Student STS Number MANDATORY.
C. Date of Birth certificate Photocopy-1
D. Passport size photo-1
E. Aadhar -Photocopy-1
- Parents/Guardians will be responsible for the timely Payment of fees and behaviour and regularity of the child.
- In the event that the initial payment of fees is not paid within the stipulated date, the seat is liable to be forfeited.
- The decision of the Management is final.
- Parents are advised to approach the College directly and not through outside agents.
Eligibility Criteria for Entrance Test:
- Students should have procured atleast 50% in the Preparatory Examination.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS : ARADHANA PU COLLEGE
1. When was the Aradhana PU College established
- Aradhana PU college was established in 2011.
2. What are the courses offered by the college?
SCIENCE : Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology (PCMB).
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science ( PCMC ).
- COMMERCE : Commerce, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy (CEBA).
3. How are you different from other Colleges
- We provide remedial classes for students who need extra attention. This is done for students from both the streams.
4. What is the USP of the College?
- While parents feel that their children have grown up and would take up their own responsibility in terms of behaviour and academics after they pass out of Class X, we feel that this is the most crucial period when the students need personal attention, whether academically or otherwise.
- Hence a friendly and a homely environment is given to students so they don’t lose focus on the academics.
5. Is transport facility provided for College students?
- Yes, transport facility is provided for College students.
6. Are there any extra curricular activities for the college students?
- Yes, students do have time for sports and other extra curricular activities.
7. Are the parents kept in the loop regarding the academic progress?
- Various weekly, monthly tests are conducted and the marks are reported to the parents. If the student needs any extra attention, then remedial classes will be recommended for the student.